UK: Innocent Drinks switches marketing director
Douglas Lamont has taken the role of marketing director
Innocent Drinks has announced a change of marketing director in the UK.
The UK smoothie maker has appointed its innovations director Douglas Lamont to the role, with immediate effect. He succeeds Thomas Delabriere who is stepping down after three years with the company, Innocent said yesterday (25 January).
"Thomas is moving on to work his magic for another brand," a spokesperson said. "The decision is a mutual one and we are parting on great terms." The company did not comment more specifically on where Delabriere is moving to.
Lamont joined Innocent in 2006, first as head of new opportunities before becoming MD of the company's This Water brand. He has been in his current role since May 2010.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Wild Geese gets Australian nod in Pernod legal row
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends