UK/FRANCE: Innocent Drinks replaces France division head
Andy Kay replaces Philippe Cantet as country manager for Innocent's France division
Innocent Drinks has announced a change of country manager in France.
Andy Kay, previously the company's international finance controller, will take up the role from the beginning of June. He replaces Philippe Cantet who has left the company to "pursue new opportunities", the smoothie maker confirmed today (16 May).
The company did not confirm any further details of Cantet's departure.
"We can confirm that after nearly five years at Innocent, Philippe Cantet will be leaving to pursue new opportunities," an Innocent spokesperson told just-drinks. "Andy Kay will be looking after our French smoothie business reporting into Innocent co-founder Adam Balon."
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report