UK: Innocent Drinks appoints marketing chief
UK smoothie maker Innocent Drinks has appointed a new marketing director.
Thomas Delabriere, who currently works for Walkers Snacks (PepsiCo), will take up the position in March 2009 with responsibility for managing the company's marketing team.
Delabriere will also sit on the Innocent board, reporting to the company's chief operating officer and founder Jon Wright.
Co-founder Richard Reed will continue in his role as brand director.
Innocent told just-drinks in September that like-for-like sales had fallen by around 20% in value during the previous six months. It blamed the drop on declining consumer spending power, largely due to the rising cost of bills and food staples, as part of a general economic downturn.
The UK Office of Fair Trading has shrugged off competition concerns to approve Coca-Cola Co's acquisition of a stake in smoothie maker Innocent Drinks....
Wind turbines, recycled plastics and more environmentally friendly refrigerators are some of the initiatives that have been highlighted by the British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA) to demonstrate the...
The threat of a federal tax hike on alcohol and sugary soft drinks to help pay for healthcare reform in the US appears to have receded, following comments from leading Senators in the debate....
The UK soft drinks industry has proved itself more resilient to recession than other beverage sectors in 2009, according to Paul Moody, president of the British Soft Drinks Association....
PepsiCo is to launch two limited edition line extensions to its Mountain Dew range, in association with Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft multiplayer game....
Pepsi Bottling Group has acquired Texas-based soft drinks bottler Ab-Tex Beverage, its third bottler in less than two months....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
International Dairy and Juice Limited (IDJ), PepsiCo's venture with Saudi-based dairy company Almarai, has bought a 75% stake in Jordanian dairy producer Teeba....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018