UK: Innocent Drinks appoints marketing chief
UK smoothie maker Innocent Drinks has appointed a new marketing director.
Thomas Delabriere, who currently works for Walkers Snacks (PepsiCo), will take up the position in March 2009 with responsibility for managing the company's marketing team.
Delabriere will also sit on the Innocent board, reporting to the company's chief operating officer and founder Jon Wright.
Co-founder Richard Reed will continue in his role as brand director.
Innocent told just-drinks in September that like-for-like sales had fallen by around 20% in value during the previous six months. It blamed the drop on declining consumer spending power, largely due to the rising cost of bills and food staples, as part of a general economic downturn.
The UK Office of Fair Trading has shrugged off competition concerns to approve Coca-Cola Co's acquisition of a stake in smoothie maker Innocent Drinks....
Wind turbines, recycled plastics and more environmentally friendly refrigerators are some of the initiatives that have been highlighted by the British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA) to demonstrate the...
The threat of a federal tax hike on alcohol and sugary soft drinks to help pay for healthcare reform in the US appears to have receded, following comments from leading Senators in the debate....
The UK soft drinks industry has proved itself more resilient to recession than other beverage sectors in 2009, according to Paul Moody, president of the British Soft Drinks Association....
PepsiCo is to launch two limited edition line extensions to its Mountain Dew range, in association with Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft multiplayer game....
Pepsi Bottling Group has acquired Texas-based soft drinks bottler Ab-Tex Beverage, its third bottler in less than two months....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
International Dairy and Juice Limited (IDJ), PepsiCo's venture with Saudi-based dairy company Almarai, has bought a 75% stake in Jordanian dairy producer Teeba....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends