Product Launch - UK: Innis & Gunn's Toasted Oak IPA and Innis & Gunn Lager (Bottled)
Click through to view a bottle image
Innis & Gunn's Toasted Oak IPA and Innis & Gunn Lager
Category – Beer, ale and lager
Available – Toasted Oak IPA from mid-October; Innis & Gunn Lager from next month
Location - Toasted Oak IPA, Asda stores nationwide and Tesco; Lager Tesco stores UK-wide
Price – Toasted Oak IPA GBP1.54 (330ml bottle); Lager – not specified
Distribution – Innis & Gunn
Brewer Innis & Gunn is expanding its footprint in the UK off-trade with two new bottled beers.
Toasted Oak IPA, triple-hopped with a 5.6% abv, will become part of the Edinburgh-based company's core line-up. Meanwhile, Innis & Gunn Lager, launched on draught earlier this year, is an unoaked Helles-style lager with an abv of 4.6%.
Both beers are being bottled in brown glass, the first time the brewer has used this colour glass. The company said for Toasted Oak IPA this is to “preserve its intense hop character” and for the Lager brand to “create distinction from the core brand”.
Meanwhile, the company also confirmed that Innis & Gunn Blonde is being "phased out".
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report