Innis & Gunn teams with United States Beverage in US
Innis & Gunn has moved its US distribution to United States Beverage
Innis & Gunn has switched the US distribution of its range of beers from an in-house affiliate to United States Beverage.
The Scottish brewer said earlier today that the move from Innis & Gunn USA will take effect on 1 April. Dan Deluca, MD of the US for the company, will continue in the role and will work with USB.
Founder Dougal Sharp said: "Following a thorough review of our own business within the US and the fast-changing US beer market, we have taken the decision to partner with United States Beverage to accelerate the growth of our beers and further strengthen our position in the US."
Last year, Connecticut-based USB took over the distribution of Canada's Moosehead Breweries in the US.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends