Product Launch – UK: Innis & Gunn Rum Cask
Innis & Gunn Rum Cask
Category - Beer, ale, 7.4% abv
Available - Now
Location - UK, in Waitrose and Sainsbury's supermarket chains
Price - GBP1.99 (US$3.18) per 33cl bottle
Distribution - Marston's Beer Company
Innis & Gunn Rum Cask was initially created as a limited edition, available in small numbers in the UK and Canada markets, but popularity and consumer demand has seen bottling increased to make this beer a regular feature.
The Innis & Gunn bottled beer range comprises:
Innis & Gunn Original 33cl, 6.6%abv- RRP from GBP1.58, available in all major supermarkets
Innis & Gunn Original, 75cl, 6.6%abv - RRP, GBP3.29, in selected Sainsbury's & Waitrose stores
Innis & Gunn Blonde 33cl, 6.0%abv - RRP from GBP1.50 in Tesco
Sectors: Beer & cider
Universal Pictures and DonQ Rum have entered into a corporate alliance that will see the Puerto Rican rum brands integrated into Universal Pictures premieres and events....
Diageo has declined to comment on the announcement that the National Puerto Rican Day Parade is "terminating" its relationship with the drinks giant over the Captain Morgan affair....
Pernod Ricard has won a court ruling to protect the image of its Malibu flavoured rum brand, including its signature opaque white bottle, in the US....
Bacardi has switched media agencies for several of its brands in the US....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends