UK/CZECH: Innis & Gunn launches beers in Czech
Innis & Gunn has rolled out two of its beer to the Czech Republic
Scottish brewer Innis & Gunn has rolled out two of its beers to the Czech Republic to target the country's developing craft beer market.
The Edinburgh-based firm has released its 'Original' beer, with a 6.6% abv, and its 'Rum Finish' brew, with a 6.8% abv in the Central European country. Bottled 33cl versions of the beers will sell at CZK69 (US$3.22), the company said, while the beers will also be available in the on-trade.
“The craft beer segment in the Czech Republic is starting to develop, with more and more consumers actively seeking out different beer styles and producers with interesting back stories,” said Doug Sharp, Innis & Gunn's founder & CEO.
Sales and distribution will be handled by Unique Brand Builders.
Last week, the brewer reported a 15% lift in full-year sales.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends