Product Launch - UK: Innis & Gunn Lager
Click through to view an image of the new lager pump clip
Innis & Gunn Lager
Category - Beer, lager, draught, 4.6% abv
Available - From today (10 April)
Location - On-trade on draught only in the UK until September/October, then bottles to be released into off-trade.
Price - Not available
Distribution - Innis & Gunn
Scottish brewer Innis & Gunn is moving away from its core range of oak-aged beers, with the launch of an unoaked Helles-style lager to celebrate the company's 10th anniversary.
The 4.6% beer, being launched in the UK on-trade today (10 April), will be the first release in a series of unoaked craft products, the brewer said. It is described as a "well-balanced lager with a clean, crisp finish", using Super Styrian and Styrian Goldings hops.
Dougal Sharp, founder and master brewer at Innis & Gunn said: "I wanted to give our consumers a refreshing but flavourful lager that would deliver a really rewarding taste experience in the same way they’ve grown to expect through our oak-aged beers."
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research