Product Launch - UK: Innis & Gunn Lager
Click through to view an image of the new lager pump clip
Innis & Gunn Lager
Category - Beer, lager, draught, 4.6% abv
Available - From today (10 April)
Location - On-trade on draught only in the UK until September/October, then bottles to be released into off-trade.
Price - Not available
Distribution - Innis & Gunn
Scottish brewer Innis & Gunn is moving away from its core range of oak-aged beers, with the launch of an unoaked Helles-style lager to celebrate the company's 10th anniversary.
The 4.6% beer, being launched in the UK on-trade today (10 April), will be the first release in a series of unoaked craft products, the brewer said. It is described as a "well-balanced lager with a clean, crisp finish", using Super Styrian and Styrian Goldings hops.
Dougal Sharp, founder and master brewer at Innis & Gunn said: "I wanted to give our consumers a refreshing but flavourful lager that would deliver a really rewarding taste experience in the same way they’ve grown to expect through our oak-aged beers."
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites