Product Launch - UK: Innis & Gunn Lager
Click through to view an image of the new lager pump clip
Innis & Gunn Lager
Category - Beer, lager, draught, 4.6% abv
Available - From today (10 April)
Location - On-trade on draught only in the UK until September/October, then bottles to be released into off-trade.
Price - Not available
Distribution - Innis & Gunn
Scottish brewer Innis & Gunn is moving away from its core range of oak-aged beers, with the launch of an unoaked Helles-style lager to celebrate the company's 10th anniversary.
The 4.6% beer, being launched in the UK on-trade today (10 April), will be the first release in a series of unoaked craft products, the brewer said. It is described as a "well-balanced lager with a clean, crisp finish", using Super Styrian and Styrian Goldings hops.
Dougal Sharp, founder and master brewer at Innis & Gunn said: "I wanted to give our consumers a refreshing but flavourful lager that would deliver a really rewarding taste experience in the same way they’ve grown to expect through our oak-aged beers."
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015