Product Launch - UK: Innis & Gunn Lager
Click through to view an image of the new lager pump clip
Innis & Gunn Lager
Category - Beer, lager, draught, 4.6% abv
Available - From today (10 April)
Location - On-trade on draught only in the UK until September/October, then bottles to be released into off-trade.
Price - Not available
Distribution - Innis & Gunn
Scottish brewer Innis & Gunn is moving away from its core range of oak-aged beers, with the launch of an unoaked Helles-style lager to celebrate the company's 10th anniversary.
The 4.6% beer, being launched in the UK on-trade today (10 April), will be the first release in a series of unoaked craft products, the brewer said. It is described as a "well-balanced lager with a clean, crisp finish", using Super Styrian and Styrian Goldings hops.
Dougal Sharp, founder and master brewer at Innis & Gunn said: "I wanted to give our consumers a refreshing but flavourful lager that would deliver a really rewarding taste experience in the same way they’ve grown to expect through our oak-aged beers."
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends