Product Launch - UK: Innis & Gunn Lager
Click through to view an image of the new lager pump clip
Innis & Gunn Lager
Category - Beer, lager, draught, 4.6% abv
Available - From today (10 April)
Location - On-trade on draught only in the UK until September/October, then bottles to be released into off-trade.
Price - Not available
Distribution - Innis & Gunn
Scottish brewer Innis & Gunn is moving away from its core range of oak-aged beers, with the launch of an unoaked Helles-style lager to celebrate the company's 10th anniversary.
The 4.6% beer, being launched in the UK on-trade today (10 April), will be the first release in a series of unoaked craft products, the brewer said. It is described as a "well-balanced lager with a clean, crisp finish", using Super Styrian and Styrian Goldings hops.
Dougal Sharp, founder and master brewer at Innis & Gunn said: "I wanted to give our consumers a refreshing but flavourful lager that would deliver a really rewarding taste experience in the same way they’ve grown to expect through our oak-aged beers."
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets