UK: Initial phase of Snapple Beverage Group integration with Cadbury Schweppes under way
Following the acquisition of Snapple Beverage Group, confirmed 25 October 2000, Cadbury Schweppes plc today announced the first phase of integration. Key elements include: Snapple Beverage Group Headquarters will remain in White Plains, N.Y. RC (Royal Crown) Cola Headquarters will be relocated from White Plains to Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. in Plano, Texas, 25 miles north of Dallas. The RC Cola field sales organization will be combined with the Dr Pepper/Seven Up field sales team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets