UK: Initial phase of Snapple Beverage Group integration with Cadbury Schweppes under way
Following the acquisition of Snapple Beverage Group, confirmed 25 October 2000, Cadbury Schweppes plc today announced the first phase of integration. Key elements include: Snapple Beverage Group Headquarters will remain in White Plains, N.Y. RC (Royal Crown) Cola Headquarters will be relocated from White Plains to Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. in Plano, Texas, 25 miles north of Dallas. The RC Cola field sales organization will be combined with the Dr Pepper/Seven Up field sales team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"