UK: Initial phase of Snapple Beverage Group integration with Cadbury Schweppes under way
Following the acquisition of Snapple Beverage Group, confirmed 25 October 2000, Cadbury Schweppes plc today announced the first phase of integration. Key elements include: Snapple Beverage Group Headquarters will remain in White Plains, N.Y. RC (Royal Crown) Cola Headquarters will be relocated from White Plains to Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. in Plano, Texas, 25 miles north of Dallas. The RC Cola field sales organization will be combined with the Dr Pepper/Seven Up field sales team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends