FRANCE: ING upgrades Pernod rating
The broker said today (4 March) that the French drinks giant has been upgraded from 'hold' to 'buy' on valuation grounds as well as having its price target upped from EUR80 (US$122) to EUR82.
According to ING, Pernod is in the position to take advantage of the premiumisation trend as well as having displayed strong financial results in all markets during its first half of the year.
Pernod Ricard's acquisition of Absolut has once again made the future of Stolichnaya a subject of intense speculation. Pernod had been in negotiations with Russian owner SPI Group about a possible acq...
Vodka is soon to take over from Scotch whisky as the most consumed spirit in the UK. But Chris Losh sees its success as a triumph of marketing over substance, and wonders whether consumer interest can...
Fortune Brands is to stop distributing Absolut vodka in the US this autumn, after agreeing to an early termination of its contract with new owner Pernod Ricard....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Chivas Brothers, the Scotch whisky division of Pernod Ricard, has sold its Glendronach distillery to the BenRiach Distillery Company....
Pernod Ricard chief executive Pierre Pringuet has said that Sweden will remain the home of Absolut vodka....
Stolichnaya vodka is to begin a new advertising push in the US, according to Andrey Skurikhin, a minority shareholder in owner SPI Group....
Pernod Ricard has confirmed the executive team for its recently-acquired Vin & Sprit Absolut Spirits....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends