US: Inertia attracting wineries
Inertia Beverage Group has launched 18 online winery stores and websites and said it expects to be hosting more than 300 stores by the year-end.
The newly subscribed wineries include Arista Wine Cellars, Ehrhardt Estate, Titus Vineyards, and William Cole Vineyards.
Inertia president Paul Mabray said: "We are confident our significant growth will continue. There is post-Supreme Court ruling urgency that is pushing wineries to look for comprehensive solutions to direct sales, something that IBG offers to large or small wineries alike."
Inertia was founded in the US in 2002 by a group of wine industry professionals to develop a direct sales channel. The online sales platform lets wineries manage online content and store offerings as well as customer communications.
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Will South Africa Raise Drinking Age to 21?
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Campari opens office in Canada
- Coca-Cola, A-B InBev express FIFA concerns
- Diageo silent on United Spirits inspection
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review