UK: Industry veteran hooks up with Orbital Wines
Orbital Wines Limited has appointed a new managing director.
The UK-based wine agency confirmed today (29 May) that Michael Paul will assume the new position. After more than 25 years in the wine industry, Paul - who has previously been MD of Western Wines and Southcorp Europe - will be charged with leading the growth of the business, in the UK and Europe in particular.
"I have a clear vision for the future of Orbital Wines," said Orbital CEO Jason Korman. "We want to overlay our strong marketing and innovative ability with a clear commercial strategy and Mike's record of success and leadership will be integral in taking Orbital to the next level."
Paul has spent the last six months as chairman of Wine Intelligence and Lovethatwine.com and as a director of Match Consultants. He will change to a non-executive role as chairman of the advisory board at Wine Intelligence and step down from lovethatwine.com in order to concentrate on his new role at Orbital.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman Q1 2017 results - Preview
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- US on-premise at "new normal" - research
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review