INDIA: India and Sri Lanka in joint drive of tea futures
By Swineetha Dian Wickramamyaka The Indian and Sri Lankan governments are to launch a drive to promote the export of tea to untapped markets. New Delhi and Columbo will promote the sale of 'tea futures' on financial markets and their respective Tea Boards will study future market openings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"
- NPD - Pernod Ricard's Chivas Regal Extra