PERU: Inca Kola eyes Coca-Cola Embonor subsidiary
Chilean soft drinks producer Coca-Cola Embonor is considering selling its Peruvian subsidiary Embotelladora Latinoamericana S.A. (ELSA) to Peru's Inca Kola, according to new reports in the Chilean press. Senior executives from the J.R. Lindley Corporation, which owns 50% of Inca Kola, have reportedly made regular visits to Embonor's offices to discuss the deal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"