USA: INC2inc Trading Partners Can Be Operational on Marketplace in Just 48 Hours
INC2inc, the premier B2B online marketplace for ingredients and packaging in the food and beverage industry, today announced that its auto set-up wizard is available to bring suppliers onto the marketplace and enable them to transact business in just 48 hours. The auto set-up wizard simplifies trading partner adoption and increases the marketplace's ability to scale. "This is only the first step in our efforts to provide INC2inc's trading partners with a completely automated system that takes both buyers and suppliers through the entire adoption process," said Jeff Makohon, INC2inc's vice president of solutions. "The sooner our customers are live on the marketplace means the sooner they will benefit from its efficiencies and cost savings." The auto set-up wizard allows for streamlined interaction between INC2inc and a supplier during the adoption process, making it easier for a supplier to join and use the marketplace. Specifically, suppliers can go to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review