USA: INC2inc Trading Partners Can Be Operational on Marketplace in Just 48 Hours
INC2inc, the premier B2B online marketplace for ingredients and packaging in the food and beverage industry, today announced that its auto set-up wizard is available to bring suppliers onto the marketplace and enable them to transact business in just 48 hours. The auto set-up wizard simplifies trading partner adoption and increases the marketplace's ability to scale. "This is only the first step in our efforts to provide INC2inc's trading partners with a completely automated system that takes both buyers and suppliers through the entire adoption process," said Jeff Makohon, INC2inc's vice president of solutions. "The sooner our customers are live on the marketplace means the sooner they will benefit from its efficiencies and cost savings." The auto set-up wizard allows for streamlined interaction between INC2inc and a supplier during the adoption process, making it easier for a supplier to join and use the marketplace. Specifically, suppliers can go to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"