USA: INC2inc Trading Partners Can Be Operational on Marketplace in Just 48 Hours
INC2inc, the premier B2B online marketplace for ingredients and packaging in the food and beverage industry, today announced that its auto set-up wizard is available to bring suppliers onto the marketplace and enable them to transact business in just 48 hours. The auto set-up wizard simplifies trading partner adoption and increases the marketplace's ability to scale. "This is only the first step in our efforts to provide INC2inc's trading partners with a completely automated system that takes both buyers and suppliers through the entire adoption process," said Jeff Makohon, INC2inc's vice president of solutions. "The sooner our customers are live on the marketplace means the sooner they will benefit from its efficiencies and cost savings." The auto set-up wizard allows for streamlined interaction between INC2inc and a supplier during the adoption process, making it easier for a supplier to join and use the marketplace. Specifically, suppliers can go to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends