UK: InBev unveils ad for Stella Artois 4%
InBev UK has unveiled a TV advert as part of the brewer's Stella Artois 4% launch.
This 40-second commercial is shot in the style of 1960s French cinema and set on the French Riviera.
It communicates the message: "Stella Artois 4%. Triple filtered with a smooth outcome" to underline the product credentials of the lager which is brewed to an original Belgian recipe.
The advert follows a national outdoor campaign and is supported with a targeted press campaign.
Andreas Hilger, marketing director of InBev UK & Ireland, said that the advert capture the continental heritage of Stella and also contains the brand's trademark "wry sense of humour".
Staying true to a long line of advertising from Stella Artois, the advert is entirely in French.
The advert launched this week during coverage of the UEFA Champions League games on ITV1 and Sky Sports and will run until the end of December.
Stella Artois 4% was launched in the off-trade in August and a draught version is being rolled out in the on-trade this month.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Stella Artois lager is to become the official beer sponsor of the 2009 James Beard Foundation Media Awards....
Anheuser-Busch InBev has completed the sale of a 19.9% stake in Chinese brewer Tsingtao to Japan's Asahi for US$667m....
Anheuser-Busch InBev is in discussions with US television network NBC over its sponsorship of Olympics coverage, but the brewer has declined to comment on reports that it is to cut spending....
Anheuser-Busch InBev'S board of directors have approved a 2008 shareholder dividend of EUR0.28 (US$.35) per share, the brewer has announced....
Private equity group Kohlberg, Kravis Roberts has won the bidding battle for Anheuser-Busch InBev's Oriental Brewery in South Korea, according to a report....
Lotte Group has confirmed that it is no longer in the bidding race for Anheuser-Busch InBev subsidiary Oriental Brewery, according to a report....
Anheuser-Busch InBev is set to be the subject of an investigation into unfair practices against its suppliers in Belgium, according to local reports....
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Diageo unveils new Bundaberg Rum packaging
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends