UK: InBev UK gets new marketing head
The UK arm of InBev has appointed a new marketing director.
Devin Kelly has replaced Phil Rumbol, who has moved to Cadbury, the company confirmed today (5 May).
Kelly, 38, will report to Richard Evans, president of InBev UK and Ireland. Kelly assumed the position on 1 May.
Prior to joining InBev as global director of new brands in 2003, Kelly worked for Labatt USA - part of Interbrew as InBev was then known. During six years with Labatt, he held posts as director of marketing for Canadian brands and director of innovation.
Last month, InBev UK announced that its president, Colin Pendrick, was to be replaced by Evans after only nine months in the position.
InBev is to lay off almost 300 workers in Belgium after striking an agreement with trade unions on its restructuring programme....
SUN Interbrew, Russia's second-largest brewer, saw revenues rise almost 30% last year as its sales growth outpaced the country's beer market....
SABMiller looks set to snap up a majority stake in Indian brewer Mohan Meakin - with a deal likely to be finalised by the start of June, just-drinks understands....
Coca-Cola Enterprises today (27 April) reported a 20% slump in operating profit for the first quarter of 2006 as restructuring charges weighed on earnings....
The head of InBev's UK operations is to leave his position after just nine months in the role....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has named former InBev boss John Brock as its new president and CEO....
InBev CEO Carlos Brito has said that the company is focusing on boosting sales in Western Europe after a year of declining volumes....
InBev has refused to comment on reports that it is considering a bid for a stake in Beijing Yanjing Brewery....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk