UK: InBev UK gets new marketing head
The UK arm of InBev has appointed a new marketing director.
Devin Kelly has replaced Phil Rumbol, who has moved to Cadbury, the company confirmed today (5 May).
Kelly, 38, will report to Richard Evans, president of InBev UK and Ireland. Kelly assumed the position on 1 May.
Prior to joining InBev as global director of new brands in 2003, Kelly worked for Labatt USA - part of Interbrew as InBev was then known. During six years with Labatt, he held posts as director of marketing for Canadian brands and director of innovation.
Last month, InBev UK announced that its president, Colin Pendrick, was to be replaced by Evans after only nine months in the position.
InBev is to lay off almost 300 workers in Belgium after striking an agreement with trade unions on its restructuring programme....
SUN Interbrew, Russia's second-largest brewer, saw revenues rise almost 30% last year as its sales growth outpaced the country's beer market....
SABMiller looks set to snap up a majority stake in Indian brewer Mohan Meakin - with a deal likely to be finalised by the start of June, just-drinks understands....
Coca-Cola Enterprises today (27 April) reported a 20% slump in operating profit for the first quarter of 2006 as restructuring charges weighed on earnings....
The head of InBev's UK operations is to leave his position after just nine months in the role....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has named former InBev boss John Brock as its new president and CEO....
InBev CEO Carlos Brito has said that the company is focusing on boosting sales in Western Europe after a year of declining volumes....
InBev has refused to comment on reports that it is considering a bid for a stake in Beijing Yanjing Brewery....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research