BELGIUM: InBev stock surpasses KBC target
KBC Securities has downgraded its rating for InBev.
The bank said in a note to investors yesterday (30 November) that it has downgraded the brewer's stock as it has surpassed its price target of EUR49 (US$65.23). KBC has moved its rating to 'reduce' from 'accumulate'.
The bank also said that the recent depreciation of the Brazilian real versus the euro increases the risk on the earnings outlook for InBev, which today announced a US distribution tie-up with Anheuser Busch.
InBev UK has launched an advertising campaign for La Famille Artois focussing on the heritage of the family brand....
InBev has finally made its move into the Indian beer market....
InBev is looking to free up capital from its non-core businesses in its domestic market....
Brick Brewing Co. has made itself available to purchase....
InBev has posted a strong lift in profits for its first quarter. The global brewer said today (10 May) that net profit for the first three months of this year leapt by 69% year-on-year, reaching EUR28...
InBev UK has announced a series of live music and art-focused concerts across the UK to promote the Beck brand to its core audience....
Anheuser-Busch has posted a steady start to its year so far. The US-based brewer yesterday (25 April) reported a 3.7% year-on-year lift in Q1 net income, which hit US$518m....
InBev is continuing to consider possible acquisitions in Latin America....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages