GLOBAL: InBev revamps Stella Artois global website
InBev has unveiled a "revolutionary, cinematic" update of the global website for its Stella Artois brand.
The brewer announced yesterday (18 September) that the site - www.stellaartois.com - is now open for visits, and utilises a short film, rather than windows and still images, to navigate visitors around the site. The film has been created specifically for the site, the company said, and will not be seen in traditional advertising slots.
"Stella Artois has always set itself apart from the competition with its innovative approach to connecting with beer enthusiasts and our new global website is no exception," said Frank Abenante, vice president of global brands at InBev. "This truly is a consumer-driven experience and we think it will change the landscape of brand websites."
Neil Gannon, Stella Artois' global brand manager, added: "Research confirmed what we already knew - our target consumers were online and looking for different and compelling content. We realised there was an opportunity to connect with them in a way that really speaks to them. The site was a year in the making and all part of an online strategy that will give our beer drinkers more of what they want."
The relaunch will be backed by a marketing campaign that will run for the next month, generating awareness for the site. Financial details concerning the revamp were not disclosed, although Abenante told just-drinks that the investment was "significant and in-line with the level of quality we're used to for Stella Artois".
The steep rise in alcohol duties announced in yesterday's Budget, which the Government says will help to tackle binge drinking, follows the publication of its review of the 2005 Licensing Act last wee...
Constellation has warned that the recent hike in duty on wine in the UK could mark the end of the GBP3.99 (US$8.12) a bottle price point in the country....
Taxes on alcohol in the UK have been raised markedly in today's (12 March) Budget announcement....
The Czech government has selected a law firm to handle Budejovicky Budvar's switch from state-owned brewer to a joint-stock company, according to local reports....
InBev has released information about last year's salary for its boss as part of the brewer's corporate governance....
InBev has lined up national television advertising for its Beck's Vier beer brand across the UK....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
InBev has posted a strong increase in sales and profits for its full fiscal year....
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- Global water targets risk hiding local concerns
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends