UK: InBev recommendation upped
InBev has had its share recommendation upgraded. JP Morgan has raised its view on the brewer's shares to 'neutral' from 'underperform.'
The stock has been flat compared to the overall sector over the past two years, and down by around 10% this year, the broker said. Given the current strength of trading, JP Morgan does not anticipate underperformance from the stock, hence the upgrade.
Strong trading in developing markets should compensate for InBev's struggles in more developed markets, the broker added.
InBev is scheduled to post its first half results on 8 September.
The global roll-out of InBev's Brazilian beer, Brahma, adds a third premium brand to the global brewer's international portfolio but some observers have suggested it's an unnecessary step which threat...
InBev has extended the deadline for the receipt of acceptances for the recommended offers of USD33.41 in cash for the remaining shares and Securities that it does not already own in SUN Interbrew (SIL...
InBev said yesterday that its General Shareholders Meeting of April 26, 2005 approved the annual accounts 2004, as well as the gross dividend of €0.39 proposed by the board of directors....
InBev, the world's largest brewer by volume, said it has achieved overall organic volume growth of 4.1% in the first quarter of 2005, to 47.3m hectolitres, despite tough conditions in the US and Weste...
Stella Artois is to launch a new global advertising campaign, according to press reports....
InBev has sold its majority stake in Bosnia's Uniline brewery, according to local reports....
InBev has made an offer to acquire the remaining minority interests in its Russian business SUN Interbrew Ltd (SIL) that it doesn't own, at a price of US$33.41 in cash per security....
The Bosnian government has put a majority stake in the country's brewery Banjalucka Pivara up for sale. Previous efforts to privatise the brewer have failed....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Stock Spirits, Distell add UK to partnership
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts