BELGIUM: InBev plans domestic price hike
InBev is to raise its beer prices in Belgium by almost 3% due to rising energy and input costs.
The world's largest brewer by volume said today (5 April) that it would enforce a price hike of 2.8% from next month. The price on kegs will go up on 15 May, with prices on cases and cans rising on 30 June.
InBev, which brews Belgium's leading brand Jupiller, said beer prices there remained lower than in France, the Netherlands and the UK and were at a similar level to those in Germany.
InBev is close to concluding its deal to outsource its IT systems, a report said today....
InBev has high hopes for the Chinese beer market, the brewer's chairman said today (9 June)....
InBev is poised to acquire Tinkoff in Russia, according to local reports....
Global brewing force, InBev, has announced that it has reached an agreement with UK-based brewing group, Scottish & Newcastle (S&N), which will give it back the UK distribution rights for Beck's, for ...
InBev has announced that the deadline for the receipt of acceptances for the recommended offers of US$33.41 for the remaining Class A (non-voting) shares in SUN Interbrew, along with Class A Securitie...
SUN Interbrew is looking to buy into a Siberian brewer, according to local press reports....
InBev has extended the deadline for the receipt of acceptances for the recommended offers of USD33.41 in cash for the remaining shares and Securities that it does not already own in SUN Interbrew (SIL...
The Brazilian brewer AmBev, now part of the InBev empire, said yesterday that its first quarter net income had fallen 52.7% to R$144.2m....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future