BELGIUM: InBev outsources CEE services
InBev is outsourcing its business and application services in Central and Eastern Europe.
The transfer to LogicaCMG, confirmed yesterday (14 December), involves about 40 people and covers nince countries including Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic and Russia.
The brewing giant said that the transfer of services is expected to be in place by 1 January. All affected InBev employees will be offered the opportunity to transition to Logica.
"Following the successful transition of our Western European business and application services to LogicaCMG earlier this year, we will now further streamline our application services by also transferring our Central and Eastern European Business Systems to LogicaCMG," said Claudio Garcia, InBev's chief people and technology officer.
"This will enable us to have a consistent approach to our application services across Europe and reduce costs while maintaining strong service levels."
InBev has remained silent amid claims that a merger between the brewer and Anheuser-Busch is "inevitable"....
The possible privatisation of a brewery in Belarus has a slew of global brewers pondering a purchase, according to reports....
The distribution of Guinness in France is returning to Kronenbourg/Scottish and Newcastle, ending a five-year stint with InBev....
Heineken is to file an appeal against April's EUR219.3m (US$294.4m) fine from the European Commission....
InBev has had its rating shifted by Goldman Sachs....
InBev UK has launched an advertising campaign for La Famille Artois focussing on the heritage of the family brand....
InBev has finally made its move into the Indian beer market....
InBev is looking to free up capital from its non-core businesses in its domestic market....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research