BELGIUM: InBev outsources CEE services
InBev is outsourcing its business and application services in Central and Eastern Europe.
The transfer to LogicaCMG, confirmed yesterday (14 December), involves about 40 people and covers nince countries including Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic and Russia.
The brewing giant said that the transfer of services is expected to be in place by 1 January. All affected InBev employees will be offered the opportunity to transition to Logica.
"Following the successful transition of our Western European business and application services to LogicaCMG earlier this year, we will now further streamline our application services by also transferring our Central and Eastern European Business Systems to LogicaCMG," said Claudio Garcia, InBev's chief people and technology officer.
"This will enable us to have a consistent approach to our application services across Europe and reduce costs while maintaining strong service levels."
InBev has remained silent amid claims that a merger between the brewer and Anheuser-Busch is "inevitable"....
The possible privatisation of a brewery in Belarus has a slew of global brewers pondering a purchase, according to reports....
The distribution of Guinness in France is returning to Kronenbourg/Scottish and Newcastle, ending a five-year stint with InBev....
Heineken is to file an appeal against April's EUR219.3m (US$294.4m) fine from the European Commission....
InBev has had its rating shifted by Goldman Sachs....
InBev UK has launched an advertising campaign for La Famille Artois focussing on the heritage of the family brand....
InBev has finally made its move into the Indian beer market....
InBev is looking to free up capital from its non-core businesses in its domestic market....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research