BELGIUM: InBev outsources CEE services
InBev is outsourcing its business and application services in Central and Eastern Europe.
The transfer to LogicaCMG, confirmed yesterday (14 December), involves about 40 people and covers nince countries including Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic and Russia.
The brewing giant said that the transfer of services is expected to be in place by 1 January. All affected InBev employees will be offered the opportunity to transition to Logica.
"Following the successful transition of our Western European business and application services to LogicaCMG earlier this year, we will now further streamline our application services by also transferring our Central and Eastern European Business Systems to LogicaCMG," said Claudio Garcia, InBev's chief people and technology officer.
"This will enable us to have a consistent approach to our application services across Europe and reduce costs while maintaining strong service levels."
InBev has remained silent amid claims that a merger between the brewer and Anheuser-Busch is "inevitable"....
The possible privatisation of a brewery in Belarus has a slew of global brewers pondering a purchase, according to reports....
The distribution of Guinness in France is returning to Kronenbourg/Scottish and Newcastle, ending a five-year stint with InBev....
Heineken is to file an appeal against April's EUR219.3m (US$294.4m) fine from the European Commission....
InBev has had its rating shifted by Goldman Sachs....
InBev UK has launched an advertising campaign for La Famille Artois focussing on the heritage of the family brand....
InBev has finally made its move into the Indian beer market....
InBev is looking to free up capital from its non-core businesses in its domestic market....
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research