UK: InBev launches Famille Artois campaign
InBev UK has launched an advertising campaign for La Famille Artois focussing on the heritage of the family brand.
The campaign, entitled 'Pass On Something Good,' will kick off from 21 May and continues throughout the year.
The campaign, which involves outdoor and press advertising, will focus on the 600-year heritage of La Famille Artois, which incorporates Stella Artois, Artois Bock and Peeterman Artois, the brewer said today (18 May).
"Research shows that a credible brand heritage is highly motivating to consumers when they consider buying a brand," said InBev UK's marketing manager James Watson. "The new campaign reiterates that the Artois brands deliver just this while further building awareness of Peeterman Artois and Artois Bock, encouraging trial."
The ads will run on more than 2,300 sites across the UK, as well as featuring on the London underground and regionally positioned backlit posters.
Press advertising will run from June to September in a number of regional and national press titles plus consumer lifestyle magazines.
The La Famille Artois campaign follows InBev's recent investment into the 'Beck's Fusion' promotion, targeting 18-34 year old men in the UK with live music events.
AmBev has reported a rise in its third quarter net profit helped by strong results from the premium segment....
InBev has reported a disappointing set of results for its third quarter....
AmBev has confirmed that it is looking to acquire the Cintra beer brand in Brazil....
InBev has unveiled an addition to its beer portfolio in Ukraine....
InBev has launched a television advertising campaign to its UK audience, focusing on the family heritage for its Artois beer brands....
InBev has announced that it has sold certain retail estate assets in the Netherlands and Belgium to Belgian property group Cofinimmo....
Global brewers have stayed silent over their interest in the possible acquisition of Serbian brewery Pivara MB....
Beijing Yanjing Brewery has posted a leap in net profit for its third quarter....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages