UK: InBev launches Beck's Vier push
InBev UK is planning a fresh advertising push behind its Beck's Vier brand in the UK, the brewer has said.
The company announced the "heavyweight" national campaign for the 4% abv beer brand today (19 September). Beck's Vier will be supported with an outdoor and online campaign as well as adverts in publications including The Guardian and GQ.
Beck's Vier marketing manager Richard Ingram insisted the brand has already been a "major hit" with consumers since its launch six months ago.
He said: "We're ensuring the roll-out gathers even more momentum with this first burst of consumer advertising."
InBev UK declined to reveal how much it was spending on its latest push behind Beck's Vier but said the campaign forms part of its GBP12m (US$22.6m) investment behind the Beck's family this year.
AmBev has extended once again the period of its offer to buy the remaining shares in Argentina-based brewer Quinsa....
AmBev has again extended the period of its offer to buy the remaining shares in Argentina-based brewer Quinsa....
Rising sales in Latin America and Eastern Europe have driven a robust performance at InBev, the world's largest brewer by volume, in 2006....
AmBev has extended the period of its offer to buy the remaining shares in Argentina-based brewer Quinsa....
Canadian beer maker Brick Brewing Co. is to play on its status as a domestically owned brewer when it unveils its latest marketing campaign....
Anheuser-Busch and InBev are in preliminary merger talks, according to a Brazilian newspaper report. Valor Economico claimed today (15 February) that the two global brewers have begun talks about a po...
Efes Breweries International has posted a 31% leap in sales volumes for the year to 31 December....
Chinese beer maker Kingway Brewery said today (14 February) that its CNY400m (US$51.5m) plant in the city of Foshan will be up and running early next year....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018