UK: InBev goes viral for Stella Artois 4% push
InBev has launched a viral campaign for its Stella Artois 4% brand in the UK.
The brewer's UK arm said today (23 March) that the campaign, which consists of three short films, builds on the Cinema Riviera-style advertising currently running for the brand in the country.
The short films, entitled '8 Kilometres', 'Dial Hard' and 'Vingt-Quatre Heures', are take-offs of '8 Mile', 'Die Hard' and '24'.
The films can be viewed at http://www.smoothoriginals.com and will be supported by a month-long online advertising campaign appearing on websites including Channel Four, Channel Four on Demand, Guardian Film, Virgin Media Movies, Empire and IMDB.
Stella Artois 4% was launched in the UK off-trade last August, while a draught version was rolled out in the on-trade in November.
See the top ten stories published on just-drinks this week....
Private equity group CVC Capital Partners still intends to acquire Anheuser-Busch InBev brewing assets in Eastern Europe, just-drinks understands....
InBev UK, the divsion of Anheuser-Busch InBev, is to launch an advertising campaign for its alcohol-free Beck's Blue brand....
The CEO of Canada's Brick Brewing Company has told just-drinks his business will "aggressively defend" an intellectual property lawsuit brought by Anheuser-Busch InBev....
Brewing conglomerate Anheuser-Busch InBev is set to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange this week....
Czech brewer Budejovicky Budvar does not have an exclusive right to the name "Bud" in EU member states, the European Court of Justice (ECJ) has ruled....
Anheuser-Busch has expanded the number of test markets for its Select 55 beer brand in the US....
Cider firms in the UK may look to lower the alcohol content of their products, following in the footsteps of a new wave of lower alcohol beers, the new head of the country's cider trade body believes....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future