US: Imperial Brands expands Sobieski range
Imperial Brands, a subsidiary of Belvedere, has added two flavours to its Sobieski vodka brand for the US market.
Sobieski Vanilia and Sobieski Cytron vodkas are available nationwide at a suggested retail price of US$10.99 (750ml), the company announced yesterday (23 September).
"Recognising the public and industry's demand for flavoured vodka, we selected two savoury extensions," said Timo Sutinen, VP marketing and business development, Imperial Brands.
Earlier this year Belvedere signed a multi-year partnership deal with actor and producer Bruce Willis to promote Sobieski Vodka.
To say that Scotch whisky holds sway in the super-premium whisky sector would be a supreme understatement. Sales in the upper price tiers among whisky distillers in the US, Canada and Ireland are dwar...
Diageo is to launch an Easter marketing campaign around its spirits portfolio in the UK....
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban