US: Imperial Brands expands Sobieski range
Imperial Brands, a subsidiary of Belvedere, has added two flavours to its Sobieski vodka brand for the US market.
Sobieski Vanilia and Sobieski Cytron vodkas are available nationwide at a suggested retail price of US$10.99 (750ml), the company announced yesterday (23 September).
"Recognising the public and industry's demand for flavoured vodka, we selected two savoury extensions," said Timo Sutinen, VP marketing and business development, Imperial Brands.
Earlier this year Belvedere signed a multi-year partnership deal with actor and producer Bruce Willis to promote Sobieski Vodka.
To say that Scotch whisky holds sway in the super-premium whisky sector would be a supreme understatement. Sales in the upper price tiers among whisky distillers in the US, Canada and Ireland are dwar...
Diageo is to launch an Easter marketing campaign around its spirits portfolio in the UK....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report