Product Launch – US/TRAVEL RETAIL: Imperial Brands' 4 Orange Premium Vodka
Imperial Brands' 4 Orange Premium Vodka
Category - spirits, vodka, 40% abv
Available - From the beginning of this month
Location - The US: From selected Florida retailers, restaurants and Miami International Airport's duty free stores. It will also launch in Orlando International Airport's duty free stores later this year
Price - SRP of US$24.99 per 750ml bottle
Distribution - Southern Wine & Spirits
4 Orange Premium Vodka is the world's first vodka distilled from Florida oranges. Crafted at Florida's first registered distillery, Florida Distillers Company, the vodka is distilled from orange spirits derived from four Florida orange varieties - the Hamlin, Parson Brown, Temple and Valencia.
A print, billboard and social media brand campaign, carrying the tagline '4 Orange, 4 Florida', will support its launch in addition to state-wide product samplings.
One 750 ml bottle contains around 20 Florida oranges.
Imperial Brands is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Belvedere.
Thai Public Beverage Co has shown interest in acquiring the Marie Brizard drinks business from French firm Belvedere, according to a report....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages