INDIA: IMFL market to be Bacardi's next move
Bacardi International has bought over three of its grain-based Indian-made foreign liquor (IMFL) brands to replace Whyte and Mackay in its 51:49 venture with Radico Khaitan. By introducing the Whyte Hall, Genesis and Royal Peg brands, Bacardi is not only hoping to create a dent in the whisky segment but this latest venture with Radico means that Bacardi will also a position to tap the IMFL market with Whyte and Mackay's three whisky brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director