Illva Saronno unveils Versace tie-up for Disaronno
The bottle is inspired by the 2014 Versace collection
Illva Saronno has linked up with fashion house Versace to launch a special-edition bottle for its Disaronno liqueur.
The Italian company said yesterday the bottle, inspired by Versace's latest collection, will be available in Travel Retail from this month and aims to capitalise on Christmas gift-giving. The release follows last year’s partnership with Moschino that sold about 1.5bn bottles worldwide.
Augusto Reina, Illva Saronno's CEO, said: “We see this collaboration as very positive for Disaronno in our ongoing aim to stay fresh and innovative.”
Last year, Illva Saronno severed a 14-year-old relationship with Bacardi in the US to set up its own distribution unit for Disaronno.
Like their counterparts in other food and drinks sectors, the world's major spirits producers have set sustainability targets for 2020, and in some cases beyond. Across the food and drinks arena, many...
The use of social media for marketing purposes by drinks industry companies can be segmented into four distinct campaign types, according to a new market research report from just-drinks....
Compass Box is set to launch a blended Scotch based on a painting by Belgian artist René Magritte....
The CEO of Diageo has said there is "still more work to be done" to address harmful drinking around the world....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts