AUSTRALIA: Illva Saronno selects Suntory for Disaronno, Tia Maria distribution
The Italian company, which acquired Tia Maria from Pernod Ricard in 2009, said late last week that Suntory will take over distribution of the brand from 1 June.
Suntory replaced Combined Wine and Spirits as Disaronno's distributor in Australia back in February.
Suntory Australia's managing director, Ian Atherton, professed himself “thrilled” with the new agreement between Suntory and Illva Saronno, “With our … portfolio of liqueurs, we look forward to integrating Disaronno into our business,” he said.
Pernod Ricard has confirmed the appointment of a new VP for global marketing at The Absolut Company....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK