US: Iconic Brands signs DeVito distribution deal
Iconic Brands, a developer and marketer of branded alcoholic beverages, has signed a new distribution agreement for its Danny DeVito's Premium Limoncello brand in Nebraska, US.
Sterling Distributing Co will distribute the brand, the company said on Thursday (21 August), which is currently sold in 45 states in the US.
"We are excited about this new distribution through Sterling as it opens the opportunity to market our brands in Nebraska for the first time," said Richard DeCicco, CEO of Iconic. "We look forward to working with Sterling as we continue to introduce Danny DeVito's Premium Limoncello into the marketplace."
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018