US: Iconic Brands signs DeVito distribution deal
Iconic Brands, a developer and marketer of branded alcoholic beverages, has signed a new distribution agreement for its Danny DeVito's Premium Limoncello brand in Nebraska, US.
Sterling Distributing Co will distribute the brand, the company said on Thursday (21 August), which is currently sold in 45 states in the US.
"We are excited about this new distribution through Sterling as it opens the opportunity to market our brands in Nebraska for the first time," said Richard DeCicco, CEO of Iconic. "We look forward to working with Sterling as we continue to introduce Danny DeVito's Premium Limoncello into the marketplace."
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets