JAPAN: Ichinokura begins Sake exports
Japanese drinks group, Ichinokura, is to begin exporting Sake to South Korea through the Lotte drinks and retail group, following a reduction in alcohol taxes there. It is the first time the distiller, based in the Miyagi region, has exported Sake. The Lotte Chilsung Beverage Company is to distribute three types of Sake to its affiliated Lotte department stores as well as 7-Eleven outlets. Ichinokura is expecting a boost in Sake sales this summer with the World Cup Finals being held in both countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down