JAPAN: Ichinokura begins Sake exports
Japanese drinks group, Ichinokura, is to begin exporting Sake to South Korea through the Lotte drinks and retail group, following a reduction in alcohol taxes there. It is the first time the distiller, based in the Miyagi region, has exported Sake. The Lotte Chilsung Beverage Company is to distribute three types of Sake to its affiliated Lotte department stores as well as 7-Eleven outlets. Ichinokura is expecting a boost in Sake sales this summer with the World Cup Finals being held in both countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role