US: iChill Beverages signs distribution deals
iChill Beverages has signed several distribution deals
iChill Beverages has signed several distribution deals with retailers across the US for its relaxation shot.
The beverage firm has signed distribution deals with Barnes & Noble, Harris Teeter and Smoothie Kings for its iChill shot, the company said this week.
“The relaxation drink market is rapidly growing and retailers are recognising the need to fill this demand by consumers,” said iChill CEO Greg Figueroa. “We expect the category to become equally as popular as the energy drink market.”
In addition to the distribution deal, iChill Beverages has appointed Joseph Sando, its executive VP and Southwest regional director, to the new role of president of the company. The company was officially incorporated in May 2009, a group spokesperson told just-drinks.
Sando will handle business planning and strategy for iChill, in particular raising capital and interfacing with potential investors and venture capitalists.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne