ICELAND: Icelandic Glacial take to air with NetJets
Icelandic Water Holdings has secured a listing for its Icelandic Glacial water brand with business jet operator NetJets Europe.
The exclusive, three-year in-flight agreement, announced yesterday (8 December), will see the mineral water brand offered in 1-litre and 330ml bottles on all NetJets Europe flights, which operate out of over 870 airports across the continent.
Financial details of the tie-up were not disclosed.
"As a premium, natural mineral water brand we are proud to be aligned with such a high calibre business jet operator," said Jon Olafsson, chairman and CEO, Icelandic Glacial.
In September, Icelandic Water Holdings opened a new facility in Iceland, in a bid to increase its production capacity from 5,000 to 30,000 bottles per hour. The 71,668sq ft bottling facility, based in Hlidarendi, joins the company's existing plant in Thorlakshofn and operates entirely on geothermal and hydroelectric power, according to the company.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review