USA: Iceberg Industries & SBI Sign Marketing Agreement; Dawn of a New Ice Age
In the making for 100,000 years, Iceberg water is the purest natural source of water on earth and is produced exclusively from harvested Canadian Icebergs. Prehistoric, pollution-free ice from the Polar Icecap.
The water industry in the US is currently a 5 billion dollar market per year. Reflecting a per capita consumption rate of 12.4 gallons. In a recent report published by The Coca Cola Company it is anticipated that the water market by year 2010 will grow to over 70 billion dollars.
The first year of sales will exceed 300,000 cases minimum with an expected growth rate of over 100% during second year.
"We intend to capitalize on sales of Iceberg water through existing advertising arrangements under which we receive revenues based on the amount of product sold," said Ron Foster, chief executive officer of SBI Communications, Inc. "We will also leverage this explosive product into new relationships with potential sponsorship agreements."
Safe Harbor Statement
This announcement contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors including the ability of the company to successfully commercialize its new technologies as well as risk factors set forth under "Factors Affecting Future Operating Results" in the company's annual report on Form 10-K and such other risks detailed from time to time in the company's reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The company undertakes no obligation to publicly release the result of any revisions to these forward-looking statements, which may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt I
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- The just-drinks Analyst
- Heineken FY 2016 by region - results data
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Beam Suntory boosts top-line in 2016 - results
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Molson Coors targets cost-savings - FY16 results
- Treasury Wine Estates sees H1 sales, profits soar
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends