CANADA: Iceberg Corporation of America Lists Stock on Two German Stock Exchanges
Iceberg Corporation of America (the "Company") (OTCBB:ICBG - news) announced that its common stock has been listed for trading on the Third Market Segment of the Frankfurt and Berlin Stock Exchanges in Germany. Trading in Iceberg Corporation of America's shares will commence tomorrow on both exchanges under the trading symbol ICBG.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down