UK: ICB signs Zamaretto TV sponsor deal
Zamaretto, the flavoured amaretto brand owned by Interontinental Brands, has become the new broadcast sponsor of Justin Lee Collins’ Good Times on Channel 5 in the UK.
For 10 weeks from Monday 29 March, Zamaretto will be on air before, during and after the magnificently glossy talk show, said ICB today (26 March).
It said the deal is worth more than GBP175,000 (US$260,000).
"This programme will be vigorously promoted on trailers on Five, Fiver and Five USA and Zamaretto will also be featured online," said the firm.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits