US: IBWA makes communications VP appointment
Christopher Hogan joins IBWA from the American Gas Association
The International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) has appointed a vice president of communications.
Christopher Hogan has joined IBWA from the American Gas Association where he was director of communications. He succeeds Tom Lauria, who will leave the association at the end of September to write a book, the group said yesterday (30 August).
Hogan's previous roles have included a communications and customer relations role with the American Petroleum Institute, and regulatory analyst at the Bureau of National Affairs on environmental, healthcare, and taxation issues.
"Chris has worked on national, state and local issues and created and implemented a successful national grassroots advocacy campaign," said IBWA's CEO and president, Joe Doss. "His experience working on behalf of a natural resource industry will serve him well as he communicates the facts about the bottled water industry to the media, consumers, legislators, regulators and other opinion leaders."
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory