UK: Ian Macleod updates The Six Isles bottle
Take a look at the next image for the new look Six Isles packaging
Ian Macleod Distillers has lined up a packaging upgrade for its Scotch whisky brand The Six Isles.
The company, which also owns the Glengoyne and Smokehead brands, said yesterday (23 September) that the revamp will roll out internationally in the coming weeks. The new packaging, pictured left, “emphasises the premium positioning of the whisky,” the company said.
A two-part label includes gold embossing and depictions of the six islands which all contribute whisky to the blended malt – Islay, Jura, Skye, Mull, Orkney and Arran.
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- A-B InBev embroiled in Caribbean "poison-pill" row
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts