UK: Ian Macleod updates The Six Isles bottle
Take a look at the next image for the new look Six Isles packaging
Ian Macleod Distillers has lined up a packaging upgrade for its Scotch whisky brand The Six Isles.
The company, which also owns the Glengoyne and Smokehead brands, said yesterday (23 September) that the revamp will roll out internationally in the coming weeks. The new packaging, pictured left, “emphasises the premium positioning of the whisky,” the company said.
A two-part label includes gold embossing and depictions of the six islands which all contribute whisky to the blended malt – Islay, Jura, Skye, Mull, Orkney and Arran.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research