UK: Ian Macleod relaunches website
Ian Macleod Distillers has re-launched its company website.
The site, re-launched today (2 May) at www.ianmacleod.com, is aimed at business to business users seeking product and sales information on each of the brands.
Ian Macleod director of marketing Iain Weir said: "Ian Macleod Distillers has always put the emphasis on superior products and our pride in being a strong independent family business. The new website does both these things, as well as providing comprehensive sales information."
Ian Macleod is the brand proprietor of a range of products including Glengoyne Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Smokehead Islay Single Malt, Isle of Skye Blended Scotch Whisky and London Hill Gin.
Persuading shareholders to back investment in the wine business can be a tricky challenge but AXA Millesimes has shown that if the business model is right, shareholders will embrace the idea. In this ...
Beam's acquisition of Teacher's and Laphroaig may not have attracted as much attention as some other elements of the Allied Domecq sell-off but as Michael Cockram, Scotch brand director at Beam Global...
Maxxium UK has teamed up with the comedy gig circuit in its latest campaign for the Scotch whisky brand Famous Grouse....
Ian Macleod Distillers is set to focus on the travel retail market, introducing two exclusive Scotch offerings to the sector....
Beam Global Spirits and Wine has announced plans to introduce a new symbol to be used on its Teacher's brand in an attempt to give the blended Scotch whisky global recognition....
Pernod Ricard is adding a vintage variant to its Jameson's Irish whiskey brand across the US, UK and travel retail markets next month....
The Maharashtra government is planning to levy a duty of INR300 (US$ 7.63) per litre of imported liquor, replacing the existing ad valorem (charged at point of sale) rate of 200%....
Burn Stewart Distillers has posted a strong set of results for last year....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends