GLOBAL: Ian Macleod Distillers readies Art of Glengoyne pack
Click again for a look at the new Glengoyne packaging
Ian Macleod Distillers has lined up a limited edition packaging offering for its Glengoyne Highland single malt Scotch whisky brand.
Available from October, the ‘Art of Glengoyne’ tin features a watercolour of the brand's distillery by Edinburgh-based artist and illustrator Dave Brogan, the company said today (5 October). A total of 400 cases of 6 x 70cl bottles will be available in the UK, with another 3,890 cases available worldwide.
The Glengoyne 10 Years Old tins will also be available through the Glengoyne online shop.
The ‘Art of Glengoyne’ range will see a select number of artists commissioned to create one-off tin designs for the whisky every Christmas.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research