GLOBAL: Ian Macleod Distillers readies Art of Glengoyne pack
Click again for a look at the new Glengoyne packaging
Ian Macleod Distillers has lined up a limited edition packaging offering for its Glengoyne Highland single malt Scotch whisky brand.
Available from October, the ‘Art of Glengoyne’ tin features a watercolour of the brand's distillery by Edinburgh-based artist and illustrator Dave Brogan, the company said today (5 October). A total of 400 cases of 6 x 70cl bottles will be available in the UK, with another 3,890 cases available worldwide.
The Glengoyne 10 Years Old tins will also be available through the Glengoyne online shop.
The ‘Art of Glengoyne’ range will see a select number of artists commissioned to create one-off tin designs for the whisky every Christmas.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Beam Suntory rolls out Larios gin range to UK
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends