Product Launch - UK: Ian Macleod Distillers’ Pomerol Finish The Six Isles
Ian Macleod Distillers’ The Six Isles
Ian Macleod Distillers’ Pomerol Finish The Six Isles
Category - Spirit, Scotch whisky, blended malt, 46% abv
Available - From this month, limited to 3,266 bottles
Location - UK
Price - RRP of GBP37.49 (US$56.65) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - HMWSA
Finished in French oak Pomerol wine casks, The Six Isles is a blend of six single malts from each of Scotland’s whisky producing islands of Islay, Jura, Skye, Mull, Orkney and Arran.
The tube and bottle label is deep red with embossed gold lettering.
Ian Macleod's portfolio also includes Glengoyne, King Robert II, Langs, The Six Isles and Smokehead.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015