Product Launch - UK: Ian Macleod Distillers' Limited Edition Glengoyne Auld Enemy Dram
Click through to view Ian Macleod Distillers' Limited Edition Glengoyne Auld Enemy Dram
Ian Macleod Distillers' Limited Edition Glengoyne Auld Enemy Dram
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Highland, single malt, 54.4% abv
Available - From today (23 April)
Location - Vino’s four Edinburgh stores and online at www.vinowines.co.uk or at www.glengonye.com
Price - GBP175 (US$281) per 70cl bottle
Single malt Scotch producer Glengoyne has announced the launch of its Auld Enemy Dram with an eye on Father's Day sales.
The whisky celebrates “the great sporting rivalry that exists between the two great nations of Scotland and England,” a Glengoyne spokesman said. Sales of the 1990 whisky are limited to its single-cask run.
All proceeds will go to charities Help for Heroes and The Bill McLaren Foundation.
Glengoyne owners Ian Macleod Distillers announced this month is will reopen Speyside's Tamdhu Distillery.
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Heineken unveils global Desperados push
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014