Product Launch - UK: Ian Macleod Distillers' Limited Edition Glengoyne Auld Enemy Dram
Click through to view Ian Macleod Distillers' Limited Edition Glengoyne Auld Enemy Dram
Ian Macleod Distillers' Limited Edition Glengoyne Auld Enemy Dram
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Highland, single malt, 54.4% abv
Available - From today (23 April)
Location - Vino’s four Edinburgh stores and online at www.vinowines.co.uk or at www.glengonye.com
Price - GBP175 (US$281) per 70cl bottle
Single malt Scotch producer Glengoyne has announced the launch of its Auld Enemy Dram with an eye on Father's Day sales.
The whisky celebrates “the great sporting rivalry that exists between the two great nations of Scotland and England,” a Glengoyne spokesman said. Sales of the 1990 whisky are limited to its single-cask run.
All proceeds will go to charities Help for Heroes and The Bill McLaren Foundation.
Glengoyne owners Ian Macleod Distillers announced this month is will reopen Speyside's Tamdhu Distillery.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018