Product Launch - GLOBAL: Ian Macleod Distillers' Glengoyne 13 Years Old Port Cask Finish
Glengoyne 13 Years Old Port Cask Finish
Ian Macleod Distillers' Glengoyne 13 Years Old Port Cask Finish
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt, 46% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Throughout the UK and worldwide – except the US - from specialist retailers and online at www.glengoyne.com
Price - RRP GBP65 (US$100) per 70cl bottle in the UK
Distribution - Harvey-Miller Wine and Spirit Agencies
Glengoyne has added a special cask finish as a permanent addition to its core range. The first of the new cask finishes to be launched is the 13 Years Old Port Cask Finish.
A total of 2,817 bottles of the single malt are available. The product will be replaced by a different cask finish when sold out.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites