Product Launch - GLOBAL: Ian Macleod Distillers' Glengoyne 13 Years Old Port Cask Finish
Glengoyne 13 Years Old Port Cask Finish
Ian Macleod Distillers' Glengoyne 13 Years Old Port Cask Finish
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt, 46% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Throughout the UK and worldwide – except the US - from specialist retailers and online at www.glengoyne.com
Price - RRP GBP65 (US$100) per 70cl bottle in the UK
Distribution - Harvey-Miller Wine and Spirit Agencies
Glengoyne has added a special cask finish as a permanent addition to its core range. The first of the new cask finishes to be launched is the 13 Years Old Port Cask Finish.
A total of 2,817 bottles of the single malt are available. The product will be replaced by a different cask finish when sold out.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends