Product Launch – UK: Ian Macleod Distillers' Glengoyne 12 Years Old
Ian Macleod Distillers' Glengoyne 12 Years Old Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt, 43% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Throughout the UK, with plans to export the 12 Years Old Single Malt to over 60 markets worldwide
Price - RRP GBP33.99 (US$53.73) per bottle
"The decision to introduce the 12 Years Old is an integral part of our ongoing successful marketing and sales strategy to continue to grow and develop the Glengoyne brand," said Iain Weir, marketing director for Ian Macleod Distillers. "It is also in response to international demand, particularly from Western Europe, where our customers are looking for a high quality, intermediate step between the Glengoyne 10 and 17 Year Olds."
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week....
Diageo is to launch an Easter marketing campaign around its spirits portfolio in the UK....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign