US: I Khan Global Brands secures sole distribution of Zhujiang
Guangzhou Zhujiang Brewery has appointed I Khan Global Brands as sole importer for its Zhujiang Premium Draft beer brand in the US.
I Khan Global said earlier this week that it will look to increase distribution of the brand in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and San Francisco. The imported premium beer category forms part of the importer's "key growth strategy", it said.
Zhujiang is also available in the UK, Canada, Australia, Sweden and France.
In China, Guangzhou Zhujiang is joint market leader in its native Guangzhou province with Anheuser-Busch InBev.
Pete Brown is caught in two minds this month. Whilst looking at the global beer landscape he can't decide whether the outlook is either good or bad. That's not because he can't make his mind up; that'...
The future remains bright for the energy drinks category, according to Richard Haffner....
Vivas has confirmed a change of director....
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US