US: I Khan Global Brands secures sole distribution of Zhujiang
Guangzhou Zhujiang Brewery has appointed I Khan Global Brands as sole importer for its Zhujiang Premium Draft beer brand in the US.
I Khan Global said earlier this week that it will look to increase distribution of the brand in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and San Francisco. The imported premium beer category forms part of the importer's "key growth strategy", it said.
Zhujiang is also available in the UK, Canada, Australia, Sweden and France.
In China, Guangzhou Zhujiang is joint market leader in its native Guangzhou province with Anheuser-Busch InBev.
Pete Brown is caught in two minds this month. Whilst looking at the global beer landscape he can't decide whether the outlook is either good or bad. That's not because he can't make his mind up; that'...
The future remains bright for the energy drinks category, according to Richard Haffner....
Vivas has confirmed a change of director....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer