USA: Hydrogiene's National Brokers and Distributors to Appoint Kona Coffee Distributor
Charles Kallmann, chairman and CEO of Hydrogiene, announced today that its National Brokers and Distributors (NB&D) Unit, as of this week has entered into preliminary discussions with "Brew Bros," headquartered in South Carolina, as becoming a "Kona" Coffee Distributor for NB&D. The discussions were most effective. The next step is to establish a working agreement and placing an initial Kona Coffee order. Hydrogiene, shortly to be renamed Synergie Holdings Corporation, is a vertically integrated packager, manufacturer and distributor of water related, food, beverage, nutritional products and natural cosmetics. The company is located in San Diego. Hydrogiene, an operating division of Synergie Holdings Corporation, is also manufacturer of TheraClenze and MediClenze, the first affordable intimate personal cleansing systems. Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements: Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this news release are forward looking statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the company's actual results in future periods to differ from forecasted results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends