USA: Hydrogiene's National Brokers and Distributors to Appoint Kona Coffee Distributor
Charles Kallmann, chairman and CEO of Hydrogiene, announced today that its National Brokers and Distributors (NB&D) Unit, as of this week has entered into preliminary discussions with "Brew Bros," headquartered in South Carolina, as becoming a "Kona" Coffee Distributor for NB&D. The discussions were most effective. The next step is to establish a working agreement and placing an initial Kona Coffee order. Hydrogiene, shortly to be renamed Synergie Holdings Corporation, is a vertically integrated packager, manufacturer and distributor of water related, food, beverage, nutritional products and natural cosmetics. The company is located in San Diego. Hydrogiene, an operating division of Synergie Holdings Corporation, is also manufacturer of TheraClenze and MediClenze, the first affordable intimate personal cleansing systems. Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements: Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this news release are forward looking statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the company's actual results in future periods to differ from forecasted results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends