USA: Hydrogiene's National Brokers and Distributors to Appoint Kona Coffee Distributor
Charles Kallmann, chairman and CEO of Hydrogiene, announced today that its National Brokers and Distributors (NB&D) Unit, as of this week has entered into preliminary discussions with "Brew Bros," headquartered in South Carolina, as becoming a "Kona" Coffee Distributor for NB&D. The discussions were most effective. The next step is to establish a working agreement and placing an initial Kona Coffee order. Hydrogiene, shortly to be renamed Synergie Holdings Corporation, is a vertically integrated packager, manufacturer and distributor of water related, food, beverage, nutritional products and natural cosmetics. The company is located in San Diego. Hydrogiene, an operating division of Synergie Holdings Corporation, is also manufacturer of TheraClenze and MediClenze, the first affordable intimate personal cleansing systems. Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements: Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this news release are forward looking statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the company's actual results in future periods to differ from forecasted results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Soft Drinks Has The Bottle to Cut Sugar - Comment
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research