US: Hydrive recruits cycling champion for ad push
Hydrive Energy has signed cyclist Sam Whittingham as part of an advertising campaign due to break in March.
Whittingham holds the world record for speed cycling having reached a speed of 82.3 miles per hour on a flat course at the World Human-Powered Speed Challenge in Battle Mountain, Nevada in September 2008.
Whittingham will be featured in the Hydrive outdoor, print, POS, and web campaign that is slated to break in March.
"Hydrive's line of energy drinks is all about giving people a healthier way to get energy," says Brian O'Byrne CEO of Hydrive Energy LLC.
The Chinese soft drinks sector has been showing consistent growth for a number of years, fuelled by broadening consumer tastes. Ray Rowlands of beverage research company Canadean takes a look at a lar...
Much has been written about the rapidly developing alcoholic drinks market in India. But the potential in the comparatively undeveloped packaged soft drinks market is nothing short of immense. Ray Row...
Hansen Natural has hailed promising international growth for its Monster Energy drinks brand, which has again driven company growth in the first half of 2009....
Hansen Natural Corporation has secured the presence of its Monster energy drink in the Carl's Jr and Hardee's fast food restaurants in the US....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has warned of a weakening bottled water market in the US, but hailed strong performances by the Coke Zero, Monster and Glaceau drinks brands in its second quarter....
Soft drinks giant Red Bull has been fined GBP261,000 (US$428,000) after admitting to a string of environmental breaches....
The chairman and CEO of PepsiAmericas, Robert Pohlad, has said that the soft drinks bottler wants to see and end to a takeover dispute with PepsiCo, which is disrupting business....
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has warned consumers not to buy Hardcore Energize Bullet or New Whey liquid products, after knife blades were found in the drinks....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets