Product Launch - US: Hydrive Energy's Hydrive Extra Strength and Decaf
Click through to see Hydrive Energy's Hydrive Extra Strength and Hydrive Decaf
Hydrive Energy's Hydrive Extra Strength and Hydrive Decaf
Category - Soft drinks, energy
Available - Now
Location - US, off-trade in New England. Expanding to the mid-west in June.
Price - Between US$1.49 and $1.79 per 50cl bottle in stores and $2.25 from www.hydriveenergy.com
Distribution - Dr Pepper Snapple Bottling Group, Polar Beverages and a number of independent distributors
Hydrive Decaf is available in a peach variant and contains Vitamin B, D-Ribose and Choline.
Hydrive Extra Strength is available in black cherry flavour and contains 195mg of caffeine and 50mg of Yerbe Mate.
As Stevia producer PureCircle wallows in the red, industry observers may question whether the alternative sweetener is living up to the hype....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages